Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello

I am starting this blog because I want to get my mind of the impending issues surrounding my life. My name is Brent and I am an MBA student at Penn State. Currently, I have 3 papers due but I find it much more important to procrastinate and start this blog. I guess I was inspired by a quote my friend sent me earlier today.

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same."



In 2 months I will graduate. I am both excited and worried about this. Aside from the statistical reasons (no job), I have also met so many great people and learned so much, like Schumpeter's theory of creative destruction, that I don't want to leave yet. However, on my path to being relevant again, I must start contributing tax dollars to my government once again.

Things I like:

Food!!!! bgizzle.yelp.com
Football
Cycling
Schumpeter

Upcoming blogs
Ronald McDonald House
Joseph Schumpeter
Barcelona for Spring Break
London for Spring Break

That's it for now. I must get back to my studies.

No comments: